miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Ejercicios,regular verbs.

Ejercicios

¿Vamos a ver cómo lo llevamos? Empezamos con el los ejercicios para practicar los Regular Verbs. 🙂

I ______ my best but I failed. (try)





I ______ the trip carefully to make it a success. (plan)





She ______ an egg. (fry)





I hope you ______ the party. (enjoy)





He ______ football yesterday evening. (play)





There is nothing to be ______ about. (worry)





Anne ______ her aunt last week. (visit)





The baby ______ all night. (cry)





His grandmother _____ last year. (die)





We _____ to reject the the offer. (agree)






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Ejercicios,regular verbs.

Ejercicios ¿Vamos a ver cómo lo llevamos? Empezamos con el los ejercicios para practicar los Regular Verbs. 🙂 I ______ my best...